Reserve directly from our website for an extra 10% discount
Buy our Life Happens Cancellation Protection!
Transportation to The Acanto Hotel and Suites
Flights From Most Major US Cities to Cancun
Flights from more than 40 major U.S. cities across 25 states and many other countries around the world leave for Cancun International Airport everyday. Once in Cancun, it is just a matter of a 45 minute ride south along the Riviera Maya and your Playa Del Carmen vacation can begin.
You can book a private transfer ahead of time when you make your travel arrangements, or you can hire a taxi once you land in Cancun.
Daily flights also connect to the Cozumel International Airport. Playa Del Carmen is just a 45 minute ride away from Cozumel on a ferry that leaves once every hour from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm every day.
How to get to the Hotel from the Cancun Airport
# Private Van - Pre-arrange transportation. The driver will be waiting outside the airport for you. Cost starts at $140 round trip for up to 6 people, For reservations go to the following link: Riviera Quest Tours and Trasportation, they will respond to your request.
They also offer VIP Suburban service Please check on theor site for that as well
# Taxi - There is always a taxi outside of the airport. The ride is approximately 45 minutes and they will take you directly to our front door. Cost is approx $85 one way. You can hire a taxi just by stepping outside the airport.
# City Bus - Leaves the airport every hour from 8 am to 8 pm and goes directly to downtown Playa del Carmen to the ADO Bus Station. This bus station is about 15 minutes walking to the hotel or a 5 minute taxi ride. Cost approximately $15 per person. Time: approx. 1 hour. You can buy the ticket while leaving the airport.
# Collectivo - Leaves the airport with no specific schedule just leaves when the van is full. The ride make several stops but will take you right to the hotel Cost: One way approx $25 per person. Time: 1 to 2 hours. You buy the tickets from the guys standing at the exit or outside of the airport.
Print these directions and hand to the driver at the airport.
- Leave the Cancun airport and take the Highway south toward Tulum
- After about 20 minutes you will pass a little town called Puerto Morelos. Continue straight for approximately 20 more minutes to Playa del Carmen keep on going until the intersection with the Constituyentes Street. (There is a gas station on the corner of the left side).
- Turn to your left and go straight to a traffic light (this is the intersection with 30th Street) continue straight until 1st Avenue (Porto Real is on the corner), turn to the right, go one block to 16th st. and turn to the right. The hotel is in the middle of that block in the left side.
Hotel Telephone From Mexico: 984 873 1252
Hotel Telephone from Outside Mexico 52 984 873 1252
- Al salir del aeropuerto de Cancun tome la carretera hacia el sur, rumbo a Tulum.
- Después de aproximadamente 20 minutos pasara una pequeña ciudad llamada Puerto Morelos.
- Continue derecho por aproximadamente 20 minutos mas, siguiendo hacia Playa del Carmen; siga hasta la intersección con la calle Constituyentes.
- (Hay una gasolinera en la esquina del lado izquierdo).
- De vuelta a su izquierda y vaya derecho hacia un semáforo (ésta es la intersección con la calle 30) continúe derecho hasta la 1ra avenida (Hotel Porto Real en la esquina),de vuelta a la derecha, y a una cuadra se encuentra la calle 16, de vuelta a la derecha. El hotel está a mediación de cuadra en el lado izquierdo.
- El tramo aeropuerto - Playa del Carmen no es no más de 40 minutos.
Tele de Hotel: 984 873 1252