POLICIES - Brand Standard Trademark
Pet Policy Requirements
Pet Policy information and requirements are as follows:
- Pet fee: (Except for certified Service Animals) Pets of 10 lbs and under will be charged $100 per stay for up to a 7 night stay. Any additional nights are $15 per night.
- An additional $250 Security deposit will be held on the guests credit. Pets must not disturb other guests
Non Smoking Policy
Smoking Policy information and requirements are as follows:
- All public areas within the hotel are designated as non-smoking. E-cigarettes, Vapor Cigarettes, and Vaporizers are all included in smoking restrictions.
- This is a non smoking hotel in Private and public areas
- There will be a charge of $250 to any guests who smokes in a room
CHILDREN AND EXTRA GUEST FEE POLICY
Children and extra guest policies and requirements are as follows:
- 1 additional guest per room under 17 are free. Any additional guest in a room regardless of age will be charged $35 per night plus applicable taxes.
- Additional Guests or children allowed are as follows: 1 per King suite or 1 bedroom, and up 2 two additional guests or children are allowed in 2 and 3 bedroom suites (Only 1 under 17 is free)
- Cribs are available for $55 per stay
Cancellation/Change policies and requirements are as follows:
- For regular rate reservations there are no cancellations or refunds within 48 hours of the check in date.
- Except for the nonrefundable rates, holiday reservations that include December 25 or January 1 can be cancelled or changed with no fee up to 14 days prior to the check in date.
- Reservations made within 30 days or less to the check in date cannot be changed and are nonrefundable.
- **NONREFUNDABLE reservations cannot be changed and no refund will be applied upon cancellation of the reservation!
- Reservations that are part of a GROUP Reservation can be cancelled or changed with no fee until 60 days prior to the check in date. Otherwise they are are nonrefundable.
- To protect against cancellation caused by unforeseen events such as illness, strikes, weather, acts of GOD, Etc., we recommend you purchase Trip Insurance to insure a refund of your deposit. In case of certain circumstances It is in the our discretion to offer a travel voucher for future travel.